Thursday, May 5, 2011

A fresh start...




Happy Cinco de Mayo! (or 5th of May for those of you who don't know basic spanish!)








I am trying this whole blogging thing yet again. I have had several post I have tried to post on Posterous.com but for some reason, I am not able to complete my posts! Nor have I been able to post replies on Candace's blog so I am switching back to Blogger.com! We will see how this works!








I was inspired to start blogging again after watching and reading Tracy's blog @ http://www.heartonmysleeveblog.com/. I am actually beginning my journey through weight loss surgery also. Like Tracy, I have chosen to have a sleeve gastrectomy. My husband, Pat had lap-band surgery in December of 2009 and has lost over 120lbs!!! He has been such an inspiration to me to get my weight loss on a roll!




I will post my before pictures hopefully with the next post!






Everybody enjoy a margarita and some queso and chips for Cinco de Mayo!






~Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment