Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weight loss approved... one way or another!



Good morning friends! I hope everyone is doing well this morning.

Today looks like it will be a beautiful day, however the weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse this afternoon! I love thunderstorms but I do NOT like it when there are tornado warnings/watches! Hopefully we just get the rain and thunder but nothing too severe!

Today is a big day for me! I received a call from my doctor's office on Monday saying that my insurance had approved me for bariatric surgery! For someone who has fought her weight almost all of her life, this is great news! I do, however, have reservations about having the surgery. The surgery I am planning on having is called sleeve gastrectomy, where they remove about 2/3 of your stomach and staple the side closed, basically creating a sleeve instead of a pouch out of your stomach.



I am starting to work my way up to a diet of low carb, high protein shakes only in prep for the surgery. Today is the first day I have had one of the shakes that the nutritionist has suggested and they aren't half bad! Honestly, I am hoping between the protein shakes and the Xyngular that I ordered yesterday that I won't need the surgery! I absolutely cannot wait until my Xyngular arrives!




The samples I have had of the Xyng helped with my energy level so much that I would be able to get my housework done and even exercise! That is amazing for me because I have not been able to even get out of my pajamas most days! I will let you all know how it goes and if anyone is interested in trying it, please let me know!




Have a great Wednesday!


~Jessi

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Clouds are starting to roll in and it is windy, storms expected later!
I am thinking... about working out on the wii today!
I am thankful for... the opportunity to lose my excess weight for life!
From the kitchen... a chocolate protein shake and a banana for breakfast, pork tenderloin and baked potatoes for dinner! YUM!
I am wearing... denim capris and a cute purple shirt
I am creating... my dream!
I am going... to a Eat & Cheat at Heartspring to learn about the rest of the Xynergy products!
I am reading... nothing at the moment
I am hoping... to be successful with my weight loss!
I am hearing... peace and quiet!
Around the house... Jake is sleeping and I am getting ready to go for lunch with Denise
One of my favorite things... the quiet before the storm


A few plans for the rest of the week... I think it is safe to put away the sweaters and jeans now... of course I will do this and it will snow next week! HA! This Kansas you know!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Kyle and I after dying Easter eggs! We had so much fun!




Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to create your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment