Wednesday, May 18, 2011

End of the day... YAY!

Just a quick note today... Didn't get time today to get on here and post! Hope everyone stayed warm today! It was SO cold out there today!



FOR TODAY


Outside my window... Nighttime!


I am thinking... about climbing in my nice warm bed!


I am thankful for... The roof over my head


From the kitchen... Chili for the boys, I made a lean protien dinner of chicken breast seasoned with chili powder, minced garlic and a little tomato puree and then tossed with black beans and fresh cilantro(straight from my herb garden!) It was DELICIOUS!!!


I am wearing... jeans and a long sleeved brown shirt


I am creating... a new me! One day at a time!


I am going... to bed as soon as I am done with this blog!


I am reading... The Year She Fell by Alicia Rasley


I am hoping... my kitchen sink gets fixed tomorrow... NO HOT WATER!!! Just in the kitchen sink and just the hot water! Very strange!


I am hearing... nothing, everyone else is in bed!


Around the house... Jake's toys are EVERYWHERE!


One of my favorite things... BEDTIME!


A few plans for the rest of the week... Brent's 8th grade dance tomorrow night, Kyle's field day at school on Friday and then my work "week" begins!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...








Brent (14) in front of the Bradford Pear tree his grandparents planted the year he was born! Boy how big they both have gotten!











Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to create your own...

1 comment:

  1. Jess,
    First, could you please share your amounts of ingredients for the chicken dish? That does sound delish!!!!
    Second, you picked a new book without me.... What is it about? Do you like it so far?
    Have a good night's sleep in your warm bed! :)

    ReplyDelete