Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Beautiful blue skies with cotton ball clouds! The trees have all greened up and the grass is getting green!
I am thinking... I should be outside planting my garden! If only I was sure the weather was going to stay this nice! I planted my strawberries a few weeks ago and I will be lucky if they don't all die because of the frost we have had lately!
I am thankful for... my family and friends!
From the kitchen... Cherry braid is rising for the family while I am gone tonight with friends to celebrate Cinco de Mayo (Margarita's are in the freezer for tonight's get together!)
I am wearing... I am still in my pajamas unfortunately! As soon as Brent or Pat get's home, I am taking a shower and getting dressed!
I am creating... my blog from scratch... again!
I am going... over to Sara's house for quesadillas and margaritas tonight! Can't wait!!! Love GNO!!!
I am reading... Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer... Brent picked it up from the book fair at school the other day and I thought I would read it first so I could quiz him along the way. :)
I am hoping... That my energy levels are better tomorrow! I have had NO energy the last 3 days!
I am hearing... Special Agent Oso on Disney Channel... Boy do I miss Blue's Clues!
Around the house... Jake has been a terror today! He has dumped out all of his toys and dropped his cereal from snack! Guess I better get busy cleaning it up! Ha!
One of my favorite things... Hanging out with friends! Is it 7pm yet???
A few plans for the rest of the week: Starting tomorrow night, I work for 3 nights (12 hr shifts)
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Brent and Kyle climbing in the tree in the front yard a couple of nights ago!




Have a great day!

~Jessi


Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
to start your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment