Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 1 of 8...





Happy Saturday everybody! I hope you all didn't put your winter clothes away! You may just need them today! We had to break down and turn the heat on last night. Granted it was only set on 66 but it did kick on several times during the night!

I am so excited today because I get to start my 8-day challenge with Xyngular! It will slightly modified because I didn't order the entire Ignite package, but I plan on ordering it next time! I am only missing two products but I am supplementing in the bariatric shakes that I have to have for my surgery (if I decide to do it) for the Lean shakes. They actually have more protien than the Lean shakes and are intended to be meal replacements, so that is how I will use them. I started my day off with Xyng (pronounced Zing) and within 30 minutes I felt more awake and alert than I have all week! I am up and dressed to my shoes (my flybaby friends will be proud!) and ready to start my day! I had a chocolate shake with 3 frozen strawberries added for flavor for breakfast. I had to fight with Jake to finish! That little stinker kept screaming until I let him taste it and then he drank about 1/4th of it!!! I just took the Accelorate, a metabolism booster, and I am off to get some housework done while Jake naps!






Hope you all have a great day!






~Jessi


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... It is freaking cold outside! Last time I checked it was only about 50 degrees the last time I checked!
I am thinking... About how depressing the scale was this morning!
I am thankful for... My Xyng that makes me want to get up and move!
From the kitchen... A chocolate strawberry protien shake
I am wearing... My North High hoodie, a t-shirt, and black workout pants, socks and my Reebok Tone-ups
I am creating... a new me!
I am going... To my cousin's high school graduation party @ 2!
I am reading... nothing at the moment
I am hoping... for great results!
I am hearing... Brent and Kyle playing Lord of the Rings on the PS3! Gotta love Saturday mornings!
Around the house... Jake is napping, Pat is at the pool working, and the big boys are playing
One of my favorite things... Friends who are there to support me through thick and thin! You know who you are! Thank you so very much!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... More energy and feeling better!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My boys all snuggled up this morning!


Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to create your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment