Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer is here!

This last week has been EXTREMELY busy! The kids are now out of school... which means I am offically the mother of a high school freshman! UGH! How old do I feel?!?!? And Kyle is now a 4th grader. Brent had a beautiful graduation ceremony that I actually got to enjoy because two (actually 3) great friends helped me out. Becky watched Jake for me, with lots of tears and screaming from Jake, and a little support from Theresa, and LOTS of suckers! lol! Jake has the most obnoxious scream when he is left with someone other that grandparents! Even the YMCA wouldn't keep him the other night more than a few seconds. You girls rock! Candace came to Brent's graduation and took pictures for us, her camera does WAY better than my point and shoot in the low lights of the auditorium... Plus she IS Brent's godmother so it was fitting that she be there anyways! Thank you for the great pictures Candace!

Now for an update on my weight loss with Xyngular... I have only been using 3 of the products (Xyng, Accelerate, and XypSticks) and my bariatric shakes and was not the most religious "dieter" and still lost 4lbs and 14 inches!!! Today, the other two products, Cheat & Flush, should be delivered and I will start the official 8-day challenge!!! And if anyone is interested in joining me, I am offering 10% OFF the Ignite Kits until May 31st! That is almost $25 off! Message me on FB or text me @ 316-461-6909!

No comments:

Post a Comment