Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17th, 2011

Good morning everyone!!!






I am feeling so good this morning after a rough weekend! As you all know, I started a lifestyle change on Saturday, in efforts to get healthy and lose some weight! Well unbeknownst(sp) to me, my little monthly friend was waiting in the background to wreak havoc on my plans! Well Sunday's weigh in was as expected... up a pound (damn water retention!) but I stuck with it anyways! I worked Sunday night so I didn't weigh yesterday morning, but this morning I was down 1.6 lbs!!! That's more than one half pound lost from my starting weight! YAY! And I had to MAKE myself eat my protien and drink my shakes because I just wasn't hungry! (Which is unusual for me around that time!)






Another awesome thing is yesterday, my friend Stephanie joined me as a distributor for Xyngular! YAY! I can't wait to see how she does with her goals! Also yesterday some good friends of mine joined me for an Eat & Cheat and a couple of them decided to join me on this adventure to better health! Again YAY!!! And then this morning another friend of mine decided she wanted to get started! YAY!!!






Well, I think I am going to utilize all of this excitement and energy and sneak in a workout on the Wii before Jake wakes up from his nap!




Hope everyone has a happy and healthy day!!!






~Jessi









FOR TODAY



Outside my window... Cool but beautiful! Pretty clouds in the sky this morning!



I am thinking... about all the wonderful things that are going on in my life right now!



I am thankful for... Xyngular for giving me the tools to get my health back!



From the kitchen... thinking chili for dinner tonight



I am wearing... my work out clothes... a t-shirt and cotton capri workout pants!



I am creating... a better life for me and my friends!



I am going... to get some groceries this afternoon, and take Brent to get a suit for his 8th grade dance and graduation!



I am reading... emails!!!



I am hoping... Jake stays asleep long enough for me to finish my workout!



I am hearing... Max (the dog) playing with his squeeky toy in the back yard!



Around the house... toys everywhere... gotta clean them up!



One of my favorite things... is the end of the school year! Only 5 days left!



A few plans for the rest of the week... Baseball practice starts tonight, 8th grade dance Thursday night, and open house at the pool on Sunday!!! Gonna be a busy week!



Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Jake helping Pat blow out his birthday candle!!!





Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to create your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment