Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy mother's day to all the amazing mothers out there, those who have birthed their children, those who have chose their children through fertility treatments or adoption, those who have babies in heaven and those who have yearned to have children. Hope you all have an amazing day with your families! I started my mother's day with all the new mothers at work and will end it the same way! I love my job and I love my profession! Especially helping all of the new mom's bond with their babies!

I am had breakfast with my sweet husband (who picked me up from work this morning) and Jake, my youngest baby. Then slept the day away. Now to shower and go have dinner with my mother and mother-in-law!

Have a great day!
~Jessi

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Beautiful but HOT HOT HOT!
I am thinking... I am hungry!!!
I am thankful for...My family
From the kitchen... nothing!!! All out to eat for us today! Dinner... Ghengis Grill!
I am wearing... Pj's still
I am creating... nothing
I am going... to shower now
I am reading... nothing
I am hoping... to have a nice night at work tonight
I am hearing... August Rush... One of my favorite movies
Around the house... Jake is sleeping everyone else is watching August Rush
One of my favorite things... Snuggling with my babies
A few plans for the rest of the week... Nothing much. Pat's birthday on Thursday and dinner with the Harrison's on Friday
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... sorry no picture for today... not enough time! Sorry!


Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to create your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment