Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6th, 2011

Good morning everyone! Not sure how many of you are actually reading this, but good morning to anyone who is! I had a wonderful time last night just hanging out with Candace, Sara, Becky, Theresa, and Erin! Sara had decorated her patio beautifully and made the evening feel special! Thanks Sara for putting so much effort into the ambiance of the night!

While I was at my GNO last night, Pat went to an informational seminar for a new product line that a friend of mine from work has been raving about! I have to say, I tried the energy supplement and feel 1000 times better today than I have all week! Hell all month! I will be investing in some! Thanks Denise for opening this door for me! YOU ROCK!!!

Anywho... I am getting off my keister and putting some of this energy to good use! I have plenty of dishes and laundry to keep me occupied for the day. I wonder if the weather has made up its mind about what the temperature is going to be??? I have been putting off switching out the winter clothes for the summer clothes because everytime I get ready to, we have a cold spell. What do you all think???



FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Beautiful day! No clouds, only about 60 degrees right now! May have to take a walk when Jake gets up from his nap!
I am thinking... about getting some laundry done today, and doing some dishes!
I am thankful for... My friend, Denise, introducing me to a new product, Xyng... I have an amazing amount of energy this morning, despite the fact that I woke up with a pounding headache! Thanks Denise!
From the kitchen... other than dishes??? lol! Thinking spaghetti and meatballs for dinner... What are you having tonight?
I am wearing... pajamas still! I really need to work on getting dressed earlier in the day! I can hear the Flylady in my head "dressed to the shoes as soon as you are out of bed!"
I am creating... a routine to help me get my CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) under control. Babysteps!
I am going... to the grocery store hopefully after Jake's nap! Almost out of baby wipes (no good!) and dog food!
I am reading... Continuing the Eighth Grade Bites!
I am hoping... that my energy level remains as it is right now!
I am hearing... peace and quiet! I LOVE naptime!
Around the house... My bed is made, the living room straighted (ie. toys picked up), now on to the dishes and laundry!
One of my favorite things... naptime for Jake! :-)
A few plans for the rest of the week... Work for the next 3 nights!
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

My bird's nest that has been there for 3 years... the last 2 years we have had robins, but not this year. Not sure what kind of birds we have this year. So far I have only seen momma and daddy birds, no babies yet!


Hope everyone has a great day!
~Jessi

Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to start your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment