Saturday, May 7, 2011

5-7-2011

Short post for today! After a long night at work, I finally came home with achey legs and a sore body! Apparently my mind wasn't done working yet because every dream I remember, I was at work!!! GGRRRR!!! I hate it when that happens. I feel like I don't get any sleep!






Anywho... Hope everyone has a great day!






~Jessi






FOR TODAYOutside my window... Hot, hot, hot but lots of blue skies!



I am thinking... I am ready for the weekend to be over!



I am thankful for... sleep, even unrestful sleep



From the kitchen... nothing, gotta go back to work @ 7pm



I am wearing... imagine this... my pjs! :-)



I am creating... this blog... amazing I know!



I am going... to grab a bite to eat with Pat and Jake and then off to work!



I am reading... nothing @ the moment



I am hoping... Work is not as busy tonight!!! We were FULL on both floors last night, and I was in charge!



I am hearing... Pat talk... not sure about what, not paying much attention



Around the house... Jake is wreaking havoc



One of my favorite things... sharing a snack of animal crackers with Jake



A few plans for the rest of the week... finish the work week!



Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




In honor of Mother's Day, my 3 beautiful boys!







Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to create your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment