Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Blue skies with puffy white clouds and LOTS OF SUNSHINE!!!
I am thinking... I need to get busy on the laundry
I am thankful for... school starting soon! Maybe we can get back into some sort of routine!
From the kitchen... Brauts and Burgers tonight on the grill
I am wearing... Lavendar tee and plaid shorts
I am creating... havoc
I am going... to scream! Jake won't quit crying!!!
I am reading... What to Expect the First Year
I am hoping... Jake cuts his teeth in soon!
I am hearing... Jake crying from his bed!!!
Around the house... Laundry laundry laundry!
One of my favorite things... No laundry
A few plans for the rest of the week: I have a class the next two mornings and then work the weekend!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Me and my family the day I graduated from college!
Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
to start your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment