Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good morning!

So far today I have been staying right on track! I was not so good yesterday and went to Hooter's for lunch with a friend. Had some hot wings and fries! YIKES! So that would explain my anxiety when I stepped on the scale this morning! That being said... I was still down .2 lbs for a total of 2.2lbs since Saturday! I was curious how many inches I had lost so I remeasured and was AMAZED!!! I have lost a total of 12 3/4 inches since Saturday!!! OMG!!! I cannot believe it! With such a small amount of weight loss (although 2.2 lbs is still awesome!) I was sure there would not be much change in the inches! This motivates me even more to stick with it! So this afternoon when the rest of my family is enjoying White Castles (at Dillon's Central and Rock) to celebrate the 90 yr anniversary of their beginning, I will be enjoying a protien shake and maybe taking a walk around the parking lot! :)

Have a great day!
~Jessi






FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Cloudy and dreary... wonder if there will be baseball practice tonight???

I am thinking... About how wonderful I feel about myself right now!

I am thankful for... God and all He does in my life!

From the kitchen... Nothing but my protein shakes! The sink is still has no hot water so I have to boil some water so I can wash the dishes!

I am wearing... Black workout pants and my green Gators shirt

I am creating... a new me!

I am going... to take Brent to get a haircut (GASP! the child wouldn't get his hair cut before and now he wants a second one in the last month!!!)

I am reading... The Year She Fell

I am hoping... I can resist the urge to eat a White Castle this afternoon!

I am hearing... the dryer running

Around the house... Jake is down for a nap, laundry is going, now to start some water boiling so I can wash dishes!

One of my favorite things... Is the sense of accomplishment I feel right now!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Almost time for the work week to start for me! Other than that... Brent's 8th grade dance tonight as well as a friend's birthday party, Open House at the pool, the last day of school and Brent's graduation from 8th grade! Ugh! I almost have a high school freshman!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




Kyle "camping" in the living room at Pat's parents house! He is so SPOILED!!!!

Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to create your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment