Sunday, August 8, 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Stars in the sky
I am thinking... Pat should go turn the sprinklers off!
I am thankful for... my wonderful hubby
From the kitchen... Deep fried pies from Turner Fall OK.. YUM!
I am wearing... PJ's
I am creating... a plan to attack my laundry tomorrow
I am going... crazy trying to keep the baby asleep
I am reading... nothing at the moment
I am hoping... Jake can sleep all night
I am hearing... the DIY network
Around the house... Kids in bed, Hubby on computer and so am I
One of my favorite things... Watching nature shows on Discovery Channel in HD with my kids and seeing the wonder in their eyes
A few plans for the rest of the week: Get the closets cleaned out and the laundry caught up!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My hot hubby after losing over 100 lbs!
Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
to start your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment